Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Why


Why! Why The Blog?

image

Because Maybe I Can Help !

For someone like me, not good in spelling, grammar or writing in general, it takes a lot of time and work to put down what I’m thinking, doing or feeling. I Blog because I feel it’s an extension of my “Social Media” and I’m communicating to friends and family that may care, at least a little. If you are here reading this, you are one of those friend/family or you were push here by a “search” engine, social media post or you just roll up on a bike *laughing*. I also make up my own “slang”, “language” and “words” here, spelling is not that important, especially if you get my point, as well as grammar. Remember this is “MY” Blog and it takes a lot more time writing it than it takes you to read it, unless you are viewing my videos. You may leave comments (notes) but if it’s criticism, please make it “positive” or not at all. This site is intended to be inspirational, upbeat, funny, happy, focused and balanced.
Most of it is going to be “Now” or within the last year or two. There will be “Posts of the Past” but may not be interesting only to my inner circle, but all is welcome to enter.
Yes, I am Diabetic, Yes, This is about me. But through me, it may help and inspire YOU!! I am here to spread “what works for me” and empower you NOT experience the effects of Diabetes Mellitus. It Sucks ! So I Am #DiabtesEmpowered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment